It is currently 20 Sep 2018 01:26



Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Google mapping the fEARfuls 
Author Message
fEARful fan
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2012 01:11
Posts: 1718
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
lil Nelson wrote:
IDK if Fearless cabs count towards the list, but if they do you can add me. F210 in Texas 77632


Added!

_________________
Makin' the gank walk the plank!
Foz wrote:
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.


Personal? Facts are facts...no girly crying allowed!
--CE


24 Apr 2015 07:55
Profile
fEARful fan

Joined: 05 Aug 2014 05:33
Posts: 68
Location: Sunshine Coast, Australia
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
The 12/6 I built is on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Buderim 4556 to be precise.


08 May 2015 08:01
Profile
fEARful fan
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2012 01:11
Posts: 1718
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
Trombash wrote:
The 12/6 I built is on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Buderim 4556 to be precise.

Added!

_________________
Makin' the gank walk the plank!
Foz wrote:
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.


Personal? Facts are facts...no girly crying allowed!
--CE


11 May 2015 05:30
Profile
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
1630 Waters Edge Lane
Reston, VA 20190


01 Jun 2015 17:57
fEARful fan
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2012 01:11
Posts: 1718
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
chazolson wrote:
1630 Waters Edge Lane
Reston, VA 20190


Can you let me know what kind of cab you have?

_________________
Makin' the gank walk the plank!
Foz wrote:
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.


Personal? Facts are facts...no girly crying allowed!
--CE


02 Jun 2015 05:04
Profile
registered user

Joined: 13 Apr 2014 05:37
Posts: 339
Location: greece
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
Hey!! dont forget me..
The only fearful in greece..15/6
greece ptolemaida (or ptolemais-eordaia) Post code 50200


25 Jun 2015 02:48
Profile
fEARful fan
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2012 01:11
Posts: 1718
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
saved wrote:
Hey!! dont forget me..
The only fearful in greece..15/6
greece ptolemaida (or ptolemais-eordaia) Post code 50200


Added!

_________________
Makin' the gank walk the plank!
Foz wrote:
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.


Personal? Facts are facts...no girly crying allowed!
--CE


25 Jun 2015 05:09
Profile
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
Hey,

Looks like I am the first one from Poland here!
city: Warsaw,
post-code: 01-167

Just initiated my fEARful 12/6/1 project...

Cheers,
Rafal


25 Jun 2015 10:32
site admin
User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2010 10:37
Posts: 5838
Location: remote mountain cabin, Montana
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
well, cool! but really, there are a lot of cabs out there that never have been added to the map -- even in the early days there were people who never checked in.

_________________
<-- greenboy ---<<<<

greenboy.us / fEARful™ website


25 Jun 2015 11:05
Profile WWW
registered user

Joined: 13 Apr 2014 05:37
Posts: 339
Location: greece
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
thank you


"Mom...
i see green boy cabs..everywhere"


25 Jun 2015 14:18
Profile
fEARful fan
User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2011 14:49
Posts: 1102
Location: Yorkshire, England, UK
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
saved wrote:
thank you


"Mom...
i see green boy cabs..everywhere"

That'll be the day! :D

Every bass player I have talked to except one (and he is an AB) has never heard of a Greenboy fEARful or fEARless cabs. Only one knew what a Barefaced was because he owned one.

Most round here think that a 115 + 410 is as good as you can get and look down on my 12/6, that is until they hear it of course.

_________________
15/6 + 12/6
GK MB800
G&L SB-2, L2500
FarWest Readhead EUB
CCB BSO DB


25 Jun 2015 14:38
Profile
fEARful fan
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2014 08:01
Posts: 537
Location: Somewhere, Usually 99207
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
deltafred wrote:
saved wrote:
thank you


"Mom...
i see green boy cabs..everywhere"

That'll be the day! :D

Every bass player I have talked to except one (and he is an AB) has never heard of a Greenboy fEARful or fEARless cabs. Only one knew what a Barefaced was because he owned one.

Most round here think that a 115 + 410 is as good as you can get and look down on my 12/6, that is until they hear it of course.

Yeah, I pretty much get the same response when I'm out, too. Most tend to think it's in the amp or some other BS, when they here that sound. It's like they figure, "Well Lawrence Welk never used one so it can't be that cool" or some similar crap :lol: .

_________________
"Creativity is contagious, pass it on." Albert Einstein
Build thread for "Greenboy 66"
Build thread for Two 12/6's
Build thread for 15/6 & 15 sub


25 Jun 2015 17:33
Profile
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
fEARful 15/6/1
Sammamish, WA, USA 98074


30 Jun 2015 18:41
registered user

Joined: 26 Oct 2015 19:13
Posts: 5
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
F212 in Dacula, Ga 30019


04 Nov 2015 16:06
Profile
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
GTS-4 wrote:
deltafred wrote:
saved wrote:
thank you


"Mom...
i see green boy cabs..everywhere"

That'll be the day! :D

Every bass player I have talked to except one (and he is an AB) has never heard of a Greenboy fEARful or fEARless cabs. Only one knew what a Barefaced was because he owned one.

Most round here think that a 115 + 410 is as good as you can get and look down on my 12/6, that is until they hear it of course.

Yeah, I pretty much get the same response when I'm out, too. Most tend to think it's in the amp or some other BS, when they here that sound. It's like they figure, "Well Lawrence Welk never used one so it can't be that cool" or some similar crap :lol: .


I had to play through an SWR 4x10 rig (w/ horn) at a rehearsal studio Monday night, and it royally sucked. I've gotten so spoiled and used to the clear tone of my fEARful that going back to a name-brand rig was outright painful. I couldn't dial in any clarity or remove all the muddiness no matter what I tried... all it would do is get more honky and shrill.


04 Nov 2015 16:23
fEARful fan

Joined: 01 May 2014 23:57
Posts: 496
Location: Virginia, USA
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
Am I correct that Mike Arnopol should be taken off the map?


22 Nov 2015 15:39
Profile WWW
fEARful fan
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2012 01:11
Posts: 1718
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
Robstafarian wrote:
Am I correct that Mike Arnopol should be taken off the map?


Correct. Map updated!

_________________
Makin' the gank walk the plank!
Foz wrote:
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.


Personal? Facts are facts...no girly crying allowed!
--CE


08 Dec 2015 08:19
Profile
fEARful fan
User avatar

Joined: 01 Nov 2012 13:46
Posts: 1344
Location: Groningen / The Netherlands
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
I just noticed that according to the map I lie in the hospital. It is a good hospital (UMCG) but nevertheless. Can you update my location to 9746CR Groningen (Netherlands)?

_________________
fEARful 12/6 build diary
fEARful 12/6 cube (mirrored baffle) build


08 Dec 2015 08:55
Profile
fEARful fan
User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2011 10:01
Posts: 6220
Location: Western PA
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
Hmmm...maybe I should check my location more closely.
He probably has me in a mental institution.......

_________________
I changed my mind yesterday. The new one doesn't work any better than the old one.
Facts are for people who can't create their own truth - Bucky Katt
Science is all well and good, so long as it doesn't refute my long-held blind convictions!


08 Dec 2015 10:28
Profile
fEARful fan
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2013 16:30
Posts: 229
Location: Willmar MN
Post Re: Google mapping the fEARfuls
wcriley wrote:
Hmmm...maybe I should check my location more closely.
He probably has me in a mental institution.......



it's not him...

_________________
Education: the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty.


08 Dec 2015 12:13
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


powered by phpBB® forum software © phpBB Group, designed by ST Software for PTF
[ Time : 0.069s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]