It is currently 19 Jul 2019 19:24

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Minneapolis says hello 
Post Minneapolis says hello
I'm nightlyraider and I am a forum lurker. I make posts sometimes too.

I built two 15/6 fearfuls over the past winter and am still blown away by them. I have been using them both as bass cabs and bottoms for my rediculous home audio setup. In stereo with Klipsch Pro monitors covering the top end, it is quite a bit of fun. I am splitting everything up with a DBX driverack pro for the PA set-up, allowing me to tinker with the crossover settings on the fly. I doubt my configuration is optimal, but it is enough to impress all my buddies still.

22 Jun 2011 14:14
fEARful fan

Post Re: Minneapolis says hello
Hi, Raider,

I'm from Owatonna. I'll be ordering one of Leland's 15/6 flat kits this week and assembling the cab during July. Do you play bass guitar? If so, where can I come hear your cab?

By the way, if you're looking for a really good blues/original rock band, that's my band! We're the Mark Cameron Band (yeah, front guy gets all the glory!). We're playing at Neumann's in N. St. Paul on July 2nd, and later this summer we'll be playing The Narrows in Navarre (Wayzata).

Welcome - Scott

TalkBass Minnesota Bassists Club #13
TalkBass Blues Bass Players Club #28

See me, feel me, touch me, hear me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0G3pvFY74

29 Jun 2011 11:09
Profile WWW
Hello Scott

I'm not really playing out at the moment, but hoarding gear in the basement studio in Bloomington more-or-less.

I was in NY listening to some Phish over the holidays, but Blues is just my thing so let me know when you are in Wayzata. My brother in law lives out there.

I brought my fearfuls to the last talkbass GTG and pretty much everyone was blown away by them. Feed them any signal, and that is what they reproduce! I love playing canned music thru them along with my bass, simply because it is something so much different than "other" speakers...

08 Jul 2011 18:03
fEARful fan

One of the bands I'm currently playing with - The Mark Cameron Band - will be playing The Narrows in Navarre on Thursday, Oct 6th @ 8:00 pm. We will be playing with featured vocalist Annie Mack, who sometimes performs with us when she has a break in her solo schedule.

For sure check us out. Come say hi during a break and I'll even toss you a free CD!

You can preview us here: www.markcameronmusic.net

Do you happen to know when/where the next Twin Cities gtg might be?

TalkBass Minnesota Bassists Club #13
TalkBass Blues Bass Players Club #28

See me, feel me, touch me, hear me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0G3pvFY74

12 Jul 2011 15:46
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]