It is currently 24 Sep 2017 19:00

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Good day from Canada! 

Post Good day from Canada!
Hi everyone, thanks for letting me join the forum! I've known about Greenboy cabs for a while now, but I'm looking for some more info on them.

A couple months back I designed and built my own ported 1X12 speaker cabinet using an Eminence EM12 guitar speaker. It really rocks with guitar, and it can do bass as well.

Hopefully I can build a Greenboy cab in the near future, I'm thinking a Fearful 15 sub would really augment my 1X12!

29 Jul 2017 12:28
fEARful fan

Post Re: Good day from Canada!
SuperTzar wrote:
Hi everyone, thanks for letting me join the forum! I've known about Greenboy cabs for a while now, but I'm looking for some more info on them.

A couple months back I designed and built my own ported 1X12 speaker cabinet using an Eminence EM12 guitar speaker. It really rocks with guitar, and it can do bass as well.

Hopefully I can build a Greenboy cab in the near future, I'm thinking a Fearful 15 sub would really augment my 1X12!

Interesting project, SuperTzar! I'd be tempted to build a 15/6 (or 15/6/1), with switch to take out the 6(/1) to become an optional 15sub, and do the comparison with the full fEARful compared to your stack. You'll likely find the 15/6(/1) adequate - if not superior - for all your needs :-)

Peter

Godin A5 Ultra SA

29 Jul 2017 17:29

Post Re: Good day from Canada!
Thanks Peter! I'm definitely interested in the 12/6, it would probably outperform my 1X12 easily and still be portable. The 15/6 probably won't fit in the trunk of my car haha.

29 Jul 2017 18:24
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]