It is currently 16 Aug 2018 00:19

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Greetings from Munich, Germany 

Post Greetings from Munich, Germany
Hi there,
my name is Jens and I've built quite a few hi-fi audio speakers. Having all the tools needed and always fun glueing boxes with speakers, I've been searching for DYI bass cabinet solutions and found fEARful.
First, I just want to read more information and delay a build until I became a reasonable bass player. My playing skills are still very limited. Just got a 5-string Marcus Miller Sire P7 and it rocks. I'm not too happy with my used Hartke 210 combo, so we'll see if this will be swapped with a fEARful box in the future.
Rock on!
J.

12 Dec 2017 02:30

Post Re: Greetings from Munich, Germany
Hi:

If you build a FF cab be sure to drop a few euros in the donate box to keep the forums going.

Thanks!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell%27s_theorem

12 Dec 2017 07:52
Profile WWW

Foz wrote:
Hi:

If you build a FF cab be sure to drop a few euros in the donate box to keep the forums going.

Thanks!

Sure I will! It‘ll take a while, need to improve my bass skills before to make full use of a fEARfull enclosure.

12 Dec 2017 17:28
fEARful fan

Willkommen Nachbar :D

13 Dec 2017 13:55
fEARful fan

Jensimo wrote:
Hi there,
my name is Jens and I've built quite a few hi-fi audio speakers. Having all the tools needed and always fun glueing boxes with speakers, I've been searching for DYI bass cabinet solutions and found fEARful.
First, I just want to read more information and delay a build until I became a reasonable bass player. My playing skills are still very limited. Just got a 5-string Marcus Miller Sire P7 and it rocks. I'm not too happy with my used Hartke 210 combo, so we'll see if this will be swapped with a fEARful box in the future.
Rock on!
J.

G'day Jens! My suggestion is that the sooner you can build/acquire a Greenboy cab, the faster you'll improve your skills!

Peter

Godin A5 Ultra SA

13 Dec 2017 17:57
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]