It is currently 19 Nov 2018 07:27

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Hello from Ottawa (Canada), eh? 

Post Hello from Ottawa (Canada), eh?
I usually like to lurk for a while on a new forum before embarrassing myself, but my account activation email said I must post. So here I am.

I've been playing bass for 40 years. I have and still play all kinds of shows from small bars to major festivals. Most of my shows have full p.a. support and I'm on IEM 90% of the time. I have played all kinds of gear over the years, Peavey, Fender, Hartke, Alembic, Demeter, GK, Ampeg, Aguilar, Eden, EA, Bergantino. For the last 10 years, I've been happy with EA iAmp800 (just sold it) and NL210 for smaller gigs, and Aguilar DB750 or Ampeg V4B ('76) into a Berg NV610. I had a pretty crazy pedalboard which I parted out about 6 months ago in favor of a FAS AX8.

I'm still programming the AX8 and have been searching for some type of FRFR cab to help with this process and to use on smaller stages. I have been researching forums for the past 3 months comparing gear from major manufacturers as well as Barefaced, AudioKinesis, MAS and fEARful/fEARless. I'm seriously leaning towards the f112 but also not opposed to building my own (dad is retired has really good woodworking skills, and always looking for a new project).

So that's my situation, in a nutshell.

Rocky

03 May 2018 09:24
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]